WHAT WE DO
Social Media Community Management Service Overview
Managing a business’s community on social media is an important but highly rewarding activity that needs to be finished with care. Community management allows you to forge a closer relationship with customers and prospects and provides credibility, trust, and a layer of transparency for your business that is otherwise difficult to achieve.
Many people in the Middle East are on social media platforms. Most of them are active users of social media. In addition, active on social media brands can use new business opportunities and build loyalty brands due to the increased visibility on offer.
Social media management needs to assume responsibility for and implement and oversee content, engage with users, and monitor social media accounts. These activities need to be done following the strategy put in place and require the researched directives, conceptualization, and created content.
Social media is the primary online touchpoint that a brand has with its audience. Therefore the management of the accounts is key to maintaining a positive brand perception and building relationships. It’s a demanding role that requires a lot of multitasking. In some cases, audits will need to conduct, and new accounts will need to be optimized and created in others.
The team or person in charge of this will need extensive brand knowledge to communicate and interact with the audiences appropriately. Their tasks typically include:
- Content management: Community managers may not need to create content. They need to manage the process of attaining it from content creators. Scheduling it according to best practices is also necessary, as well as maintaining a visible appearance continually with ephemeral content as well.
- Scheduling and publishing content: We at Astral Tech utilize social media management tools to run several accounts simultaneously. To ensures we can carry out the social media strategy accurately and provides us with more time to build and maintain relationships with the social media communities.
- Social listening: Monitoring the activity of your competitors and audience online forms is part of social listening. It is a way of evaluating the current social media landscape and gives context for your place in the social media world. By this, you can understand your audience better, get insight into valuable sentiments relating to your customers and measure your brand’s image online.
- Advertising campaigns: Running and developing ads campaigns according to the funds and towards the targeted audience is an important role of the social media community manager, as ideally, ads are created to draw audiences in, appeal to them, and obtain action and engagement. Promotions may include paid campaigns or competitions.
- Interactions and engagement: In today’s age, reaching a brand almost immediately via social media is part of the recipe for success. Brands need to encourage and maintain two-way communication through direct messaging and both publicly. It showcases the brand’s care for its community, managing its reputation, and a means to provide customer service.
- Monitoring and reporting: We report and monitor the analytics and data from social media activities online. It said comprehensively to measure the success of the KPIs and detect patterns. It requires one to measure the right metrics, draw insights from them, and then make data-backed recommendations for the future.
Work with a creative company with broad experience in managing the social media accounts of some of the world’s leading brands. We have all the tools, specialists, and techniques that effectively manage your community so that your business runs its social media smoothly.